- Stats: 7425 1 0
- Autore: Redazione BlogDiMusica
- Pubblicato: Nov 27, 2015
- Categoria: Personaggi, Playlist
Le frasi più belle di Adele (FOTO E VIDEO)
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, per i più Adele, è sicuramente l’artista del momento, insieme al canadese Justin Bieber. “25”, il suo nuovo album, sta già ottenendo grandissimi risultati e non riusciamo nemmeno ad immaginare dove potrà arrivare.
Qualche giorno fa, la cantante britannica, ha annunciato quali saranno le tappe del suo tour europeo, in cui figurano anche due date in Italia, e non vediamo l’ora di poter godere della sua incredibile voce dal vivo.
Nell’attesa, abbiamo deciso di selezionare 10 frasi, tratte dalle sue canzoni più belle, in modo da smorzare, per quanto possibile, l’attesa:
– “You know how the time flies, only yesterday was the time of our lives; we were born and raised in the summer haze, bound by the surprise of our glory days”.
– “We could have had it all, rolling in the deep; you had my heart inside your hands, but you played it to the beat”.
da “Rolling in the Deep”
– “You may have my number, you may take my name, but you’ll never have my heart”.
– “However far away I will always love you, however long I stay I will always love you, whatever words I say I will always love you, I will always love you, I will always love you cause I love you”.
da “Love Song”
– “I dare you to let me be your one and only, I promise I’m worthy to hold in your arms; so come on and give me the chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile, that mile with you”.
– “Let me photograph you in this light, in case it is the last time that we might be exactly like we were before we realised we were sad of getting old”.
– “I braved a hundred storms to leave you. As hard as you try, no, I will never be knocked down”.
– “I could make you happy, make your dreams come true, nothing that i wouldn’t do; go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love”.
– “I know you left you speechless, but now the sky has cleared and it’s blue and I see my future in you”.
– “Tell me to run and I’ll race, if you want me to stop I’ll freeze and if you want me gone I’ll leave; just hold me closer baby and make me crazy for you”.